REMEMBERING A LOVED ONE
In memoriam donations honour someone who has passed away from ALS. The Society will be pleased to advise the family of your generous support.
There are three different ways you can give to the ALS Society of Quebec. Please note that your contact information is required in order to issue a tax receipt.
- Online: Click here to access our secure online donation portal.
- Phone: contact us at 514 725-2653 or at 1 877-725-7725 to make your donation by phone.
- Mail: You can mail your cheque along with the Donation in Memoriam form to:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of Quebec
5415, Paré St., Suite 200
Mont-Royal, Quebec, H4P 1P7
Donations made to the ALS Society of Quebec are eligible for a federal and provincial tax credit. You will receive a tax receipt for every donation of $20 or more.
- Federal: The federal charitable tax credit rate is 15% on the first $200 and 29% for the amount exceeding $200. First-time donors are eligible to a 25% tax credit. Click here to know more.
- Provincial: The Quebec governement offers a 20% tax credit on the first $200, and 24% for exceeding amount. Click here to know more.
Registered Charity No.: 119153187RR0001
A tax receipt will be issued for any donation of $20 or more.
The ALS Society of Quebec, people living with the disease and their loved ones would like to express their sincerest gratitude for your generous donation. Thank you!